Friday, January 1, 2010

Ambitious Resolve

I am going to blog every day in 2010. I am laughing as I type this because I don't know if it is even possible. I am trying to think if there's at least one interesting thing I do each day. This might be hard at the beginning, but hopefully it will get easier as we go. I've often said that it's laughing with (and at) the kids that keeps me in this profession, so if I can remember the funny moments long enough to blog about them at night, then that might make a good collection. It's good to make resolutions. Mine are to write everyday on my blog and to spend more time with friends. I think both are doable. Oh, here's the tree skirt I made before Christmas: Isn't it kind of cute and crazy-quilt-like? I love it, especially the trim. That was the easiest part, yet it's what I was most worried about.

No comments: