Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shop-PING!

So I had this third grade boy say this to me today as we were talking about Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.  What will you be doing to think about MLK that day?  Apparently, he'll be shop-PING! I hate to say that I probably will, too.  Kohl's sent me a 30% off coupon. I'm not proud.

In other news, my principal has added more to my jobs.  Now when we call the buses at the end of the day, I have to repeat back to the outside person what she said.  I really like sitting there in silence, so I am hoping this doesn't have to last too long.

We have a six-day specials rotation, and now I have to put which day of the rotation it is on the website calendar.  Is this not something that the teachers can be doing in their weekly/bimonthly newsletters? Seriously...I am rolling my eyes. This becomes a real pain when we have a snow day and I have to change all the future rotation days.

Just griping.

No comments: