Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blah...

Ugh...I am sick. Sick as a dog, although my dog is never sick. It's just a cold, but woah--it has hit me like a ton of bricks today. I even called in sick this morning. The woman I called was like, "You never call in sick!" I know...I know. I slept all day, me and my dog curled up on the bed snoring together.
I got a new book in the mail today from Amazon. It is so very cute, and I am already thinking of ways I can use it with the kiddos. It's called Mouse Was Mad by Linda Urban and Henry Cole. I love Henry's illustrations--there is just so much fun in them. I just noticed now that it is not scheduled for publication until May 4, 2009. How did they release it already? I am confused; I don't know how that happens. Oh well, I am thrilled to have it. Look how the words in the title get bigger. So cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked it. I agree wholeheartedly -- Henry's illustrations are wonderful!