Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bookfair Joy

NOT. I am just so tired of bookfair. It is exhausting. I am very lucky to have our fabulous PTA and their many, many volunteers staffing the bookfair. I am more of a behind-the-scenes kind of girl, placing reorders, straightening piles, keeping the schedule running. Yesterday, I placed an order for books that were sold out. Everything sounded good on the phone, but when I got the box today, over 1/2 of the books I needed were out of stock at Scholastic. Oh, I am not happy. Not happy at all. Seriously! This is the one big reason that I left Scholastic five years ago. I am sorry that I went back. Good selection of books, bad customer service. I am wondering why the person on the phone at the warehouse didn't tell me the books wouldn't ship? Are there really no more of those books in all of Scholastic warehouses country-wide? I just don't get it. OK, time for Glee. I am going to get into a gleeful mood now.

No comments: