Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Days, Snow Days

I love snow days.  I love snow.  I love that I live in an area that can't clear snow in a timely manner.  We got about 9-10 inches of snow on Saturday, and school was cancelled today and it has already been cancelled for tomorrow!! How exciting is that!
Today was a work day for teachers, so the only thing that changed was that we could work from home.  I went in to school from 11:30 to 4:00 today and got a bunch of things checked off the to-do list.  As I was leaving at 4 today, I was thinking that what I really needed was another snow day.  And by 4:08, I heard on the radio that my county was cancelled again.  Wishes do come true! I am so excited that I get to finish up my to-do list.  That will at least put me on track for the rest of the week (sigh).
I am so looking forward to tomorrow!! (And, as I always say, "School is so much fun without the kids!")

No comments: