Monday, June 11, 2007

4 Days with Kids / 2 Without

I truly don't know if I can make it. Since my post last week, I spent a few days at our local hospital with what I thought was a heart attack. Well, I certainly HOPED it wasn't a heart attack, but it was behaving like one. Turns out it was STRESS pure and simple. STRESS--ANXIETY--PANIC ATTACKS. These things have the same symptoms as heart troubles. After three days in the hospital and countless tests, I have been proclaimed well. Ha. At least I know my trouble isn't physical, and that in itself is a relief. Unfortunately, the stress remains, although a big chunk of it will be over in FOUR DAYS!! (I'm totally not counting the two teacher work days as being stressful.) I can make it. And it looks as if I'll be here another year. I can make it. Outlast. Outteach. We will band together and make it through. And if this sounds cryptic, it's because I would put my job in jeopardy telling you about the stressors at my school. 4. more. days.

No comments: