Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Testing

It continues. How long has it been? A week, two? A month? Ten years?!?! It feels like forever, but it is almost over. Today, I took my library show on the road. That was fun. not. I had to move a fishtank with my actual frog life cycle creatures on the cart down the hall to second grade. All the critters made it: the tadpoles, the froglet, two goldfish, and a frog. Later this afternoon, the frog was deceased. I hope it wasn't the trauma of the move. Or the realization that he couldn't jump out to freedom. Poor thing. He was very cool, too, sitting on the rock staring at the big world his little siblings couldn't see yet. Alas, a big thunderstorm is brewing here and I am signing off for tonight. Tomorrow, I'm going on a field trip to the White House. I'll be reporting back, be assured.

No comments: