Monday, August 2, 2010

New Stuff All Around

So many new things happening this summer at Summer Library!  I got TWO hermit crabs!  The visitors who came today voted for their favorite names for them, but I didn't have time to read the votes, so I will report on that next week and post pictures of our two new critters.

I got a new Beta fish today.  His name is Booker the Third.  We've already had Booker and Booker, Jr.  This one is red.  We'll see if he has a good life next to the hermit crabs.

So I started painting the puppet theater today.  I got a couple of coats on the front, and the color is a little lighter than what I'd pictured, but it's not bad. 

Then, and this is the most fun thing I've done in a long time...
I learned to WELD today!!!


I think this has opened a whole new world of home improvement projects for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site libraryspot.blogspot.com
Is this possible?