Tuesday, June 10, 2008

End of the Year Craziness

Today we had our year-end Battle of the Books competition. It went really well, I think. The kids seemed to have a lot of fun, and they were good sports about it all. A few teachers decided yesterday that they did not like the schedule of BOB, and they attempted to change it very last-minute. I was SO irritated; this constant 'us vs. them' attitude is just exhausting. So some people jumped through hoops early this morning to create a schedule that made the teachers happier. I am rolling my eyes. In happy news, the library will be open this summer!!!! I am so excited!! I have to decide which day to hold open library and then get some information out there for the parents. Jeez, we have 2 1/2 days of school left. Plenty of time.

No comments: